For further detail, see also: Sustainable Development Goals, What Local Governments Need to Know
Partner with World Creativity and Innovation Day, April 21 and Week April 15-21 to help make a decent life for people on a sustainable planet
Leverage World Creativity and Innovation Day, April 21, and Week, April 15 – 21; make the world a better place and to make your place in the world better too. Take the opportunity to practice and use creativity in problem-solving to advance the global goals.
Spread the inspiration, engage your imagination and release pent-up creative energy worldwide. Do something new and different that connects you directly to make a difference in creating a decent life for people on a sustainable planet.
Share your thoughts, actions, processes, and outcomes.
#wcid2018 #wciw2018 #worldcreativityday #worldcreativityweek #wcid #wciw #worldcreativityandinnovationday #worldcreativityandinnovationweek #April 21wcid
The above form asks for information to post on the 2018 page for others to learn from and grow. Our hope is to contact you for feedback and updates on your progress and outcomes. Your information will be kept confidential. No marketing emails will follow, nor will your data be shared without your explicit permission.
- Use creativity in problem-solving to create a decent life for people on a sustainable planet. Stimulate your thinking using the United Nations 2030 Sustainable Development Goals
- Celebrate the unlimited potential of creativity and innovation
- Raise awareness; let people know that everyone can generate new ideas, make new decisions, take new actions, produce new outcomes
- Encourage people to use new ideas, new decisions and new actions to improve their lives, their work, their community
- Prepare people to accept, contribute to and take part in the innovations to come
- Follow @worldcreativity
- Use #wciw2018 #wcid2018 #worldcreativityweek #worldcreativityday for World Creativity and Innovation Week April 15 – 21 related events
- Remember to wish everyone a great, inspiring, enlivening #worldcreativityday on April 21
- Join the Facebook group: World Creativity and Innovation Week April 15 – 21. Invite family, friends and colleagues to join too.
- Like the Facebook page: World Creativity and Innovation Week April 15-21 page
- Join the LinkedIn World Creativity group
- Questions? Write to info.at.wciw.org (remember to replace .at. with @)
Every year, everywhere, everyone. Creativity is in you, use it. Go!